Dainty Initial Heart Ring
Dainty initial heart ring. Lovely dainty heart ring that you can personalize with a hand-stamped initial. Makes the perfect stacking ring that you can wear on it’s own or pair with your other rings.
Material: High-Quality Solid 925 Sterling Silver
Finish: Sterling Silver ∙ 18K Gold ∙ Rose Gold
Ring Size: Adjustable
All our work is custom made by hand with Love and Care in our workshop ♥
H O W ∙ T O ∙ O R D E R
1. Select options from the dropdown menu
2. Add to cart and proceed to checkout
P R O C E S S I N G ∙ T I M E
• All items are custom made to order. Our Processing time is about 6 – 9 business days. This can change during peak seasons.
• Rush your order: Please contact us to see if we can meet your deadline.
C A R E ∙ T I P S
We don’t want your special moment to fade. To maintain the quality of your new Nilewed jewelry, please:
– Do not wear it to the pool, spa, or the beach
– Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
– Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
– Do not use chemical jewelry cleaners
– Gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please do not use a metal polishing cloth
– Store your beloved jewelry in a cool dry place.
Thank you so much for visiting and hope you enjoy shopping with us ♥
♥ Team Nilewed ♥
Silver, 18k Gold, Rose Gold
3 reviews for Dainty Initial Heart Ring
03 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 03 customer(s)
This ring is suuuuper dainty. I’ve accidentally bent it a couple of times just getting it snagged on things, but was easily about to mold it back into the right shape. I do love it overall!January 21, 2021
These rings came so much quicker than I expected and when I opened up the beautiful packaging I cried. They’re absolutely perfect! They have my two daughter’s initials so they mean everything to me. Thank you for your wonderful work.December 9, 2020
Beautiful ring it’s really dainty and pretty! I got my son’s initial engraved and wear it every day. Just what I wanted.October 1, 2020